Wednesday July 22- Leadership Thought- Character in Leadership
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Thanks for joining me for another week of a leadership thought. This week we are looking at character in leadership. Here is the link for this week's blog:
I hope this Wednesday has been a great one. This week in our leadership discussion we are going to be looking at our inner circle. In reality, we can only really pour into a handful of people and do it well. This week we are looking to the example of Jesus and how He poured into three people- Peter, James, and John. Who are your handful of people you are pouring into? Here is the link to the blog: https://youtu.be/NJs-p7gTYyk
Wednesday October 7, 2020 We all learn in different ways. Some learn by hearing the instructions. Some learn by reading the instructions. Some learn by example of watching others. Our leadership thought for today comes from this idea of modeling leadership https://youtu.be/5MeSsPPVQGg
David sent out his troops, a third under the command of Joab, a third under Joab’s brother Abishai son of Zeruiah, and a third under Ittai the Gittite. The king told the troops, “I myself will surely march out with you.” 2 Samuel 18:2 I love the life of King David. He is a great example of what a leader can, could, and should be. I love the love of King David because he is a leader that everyone can look at and seem themselves in one or more aspects of his life. He is a man who desires to follow God. He is a man after God's own heart (Acts 13:22). He is a man who desires fellowship with God, and yet he is a man whose own sin nature gets in his way (2 Sam. 11). There are many lessons to learn from the life of King David (one is which I hope to begin to study). Today, as I was reading through 2 Samuel 18 this verse jumped out and I saw a leadership principle that I still have not been able to forget. Don'...
Comments
Post a Comment